[ExI] very informative

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 18:06:39 UTC 2020

On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 9:38 AM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <

> I got 60, 30, but I think it misrepresents my views.  All this big or
> small government stuff is bogus imo.  What we need is good government and
> good people.

Agreed.  Some of the answer sets came off as, "some regulations / some
regulations / REGULATIONS ARE EVIL".   Or, that first question about
censorship: I believe that views that are objectively provably false should
perhaps be limited in official contexts - for instance, no US government
official should be allowed to use their position to promote views that
immigrants are primarily rapists and murderers, or that the recent US
election was fraudulent, when the evidence strongly points to the opposite
- but the phrasing implied that this was indistinguishable from censoring
mere opinion - for instance, one's belief about the presence or absence of
a supernatural entity not detectable by science.