[ExI] very informative

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 18:27:47 UTC 2020

Characterizing immigrants as evil and so on will be subject to lawsuits
according to a very recent SCOTUS decision.  Gov. employees will no longer
be immune from lawsuits for slander etc.  This will be very interesting.

Global moral code?  I cannot think of much that would be worse.  Who gets
to decide?  Panels of religious leaders?  How enforced?  Will, you have
come up with a real bummer here.  I can see coming up with a moral code
most people would agree to, but what would be done with it?
bill w

On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 12:09 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <