[ExI] sturgis - washington post

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 13:38:34 UTC 2020

 Spike wrote:
"I might move to Britain someday, or failing that vacation there for a few
weeks or months.  Perhaps it would be like coming home after 300 years away.
"

I have never been to England, but in my late twenties a friend who spent a
month there said, "it was a country of people just like me!" Lol I need to
visit Europe one day to see "my people."  :  )

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 8:54 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <