[ExI] sturgis - washington post

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 17:18:00 UTC 2020

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 1:35 PM John Grigg via extropy-chat
> Spike wrote:
> "I might move to Britain someday, or failing that vacation there for a few weeks
> or months.  Perhaps it would be like coming home after 300 years away."
>
> I have never been to England, but in my late twenties a friend who spent a
> month there said, "it was a country of people just like me!" Lol I need to visit
> Europe one day to see "my people."  :  )

I've been to England twice, but both times were just in and around
London. I wouldn't mind living there, but I'd like to see more of it,
including the scenic areas like the Lake District and Cornwall and the
North, of course. Heck, I'd probably just like to do a walking tour
that'd take months. Of course, so much to see and do, but not enough
resources at this time...

Regards,

Dan
  Sample my Kindle books via: