[ExI] tv ads

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 01:59:39 UTC 2020

Imo some of the most racist people are up in the PNW.  There's some real
heavy white separatist shit up there, don't they want to secede the whole
PNW as an ethnostate?  And then you have left wing anarchists up there too,
famous WTO protests, etc.

Idk it seems like one hell of a powder keg in that part of the country

On Wed, Oct 21, 2020, 21:12 Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <