[ExI] geezer guard

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 04:16:18 UTC 2021

When you say 'prole', would you not like the same protections to apply to
you as well?  Might you not fall soon too?

I get the prole term for the general proletariat but I don't get it in this
situation.  Couldn't that happen to anyone?  And you as well?

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021, 10:27 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <