[ExI] geezer guard

Ben Zaiboc ben at zaiboc.net
Sun Jan 3 21:16:52 UTC 2021

On 03/01/2021 17:12, Spike wrote:
> We have collectively missed Orwell's lesson.  Anyone here who has not read Nineteen Eighty Four, please stop what you are doing and read it.  Understand what he is saying there.  It is a message for our times.

Yes, I second that. To my shame, I only read it relatively recently, and
immediately realised I should have done so long ago. It should be part
of everyone's education (together with in-depth explanations and
discussions of its meaning and relevance to the real world, on several
levels), imo.

--
Ben Zaiboc