[ExI] Microsoft wants to reincarnate people as chatbots

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 07:28:45 UTC 2021

And if the evidence went the other way - that the chemical & pattern
representation of "red" in one human brain was pretty much the same as in
other human brains they tested - would you accept that?

Because that would seem to be the null/default hypothesis here.

On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 6:29 PM Brent Allsop via extropy-chat <