[ExI] the science might be wrong

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Jan 23 15:44:26 UTC 2021

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat
…

--

Stathis Papaioannou

Ja.  We live in times where the USA is not really enforcing even immigration law.  We are not effectively stopping Antifa riots, even after it was shown it isn’t a political protest (they are continuing.)  There is no way we can enforce wearing masks even if we wanted to.  I notice none of the legislatures have even tried.  Hell we can’t even define the terms “mask” and “wear.”