[ExI] restoration-ready

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun May 23 14:26:32 UTC 2021

Spike, the days of the beautiful, big cars are over.  I am driving around
and see this little cutoff car and it's a Lincoln!  Bah and more Bah.
Maybe they will come back as a sort of Replicar movement.  The irony is
that they did all this downsizing and increasing fuel economy and we don't
need to save gas anymore.  Anyway, they could be hybrids or all electric if
only we could get those great looks and great rides.  The only car on the
market for typical folks is the Chrysler 300, if you want some size - not
too popular, I reckon.

I also reckon the car companies are letting other classic cars stay in the
past.  I'll bet if they put out a 1954 Corvette replica it would sell like
pecan waffles.    Or a Jag XKE - my favorite sports car.  bill w

On Sat, May 22, 2021 at 10:44 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <