[ExI] chatbots and marketing: was RE: India and the periodic table

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 18:12:06 UTC 2023

On Fri, Jun 9, 2023 at 10:30 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat

> I am so jealous of you.  You will get to see a lot of these changes and I won't.

Bill, unless you can't afford it, it's your choice.  If you want to
see the future, Alcor will sell you a ticket.

I am sure you understand the technology involved.

Though the way things are moving now, some of us old people may just
catch the edge of life extension and get into the future without a dip
in LN2.

Keith