[ExI] (no subject)

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 16:07:11 UTC 2023

On Mon, Jun 19, 2023 at 8:51 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <

>  I think the simplest explanation is that ultimately, there are no
> morals. They are created when several self-conscious, human beings meet
> reality.

It is said that, to get a conservative, mug a liberal.  This can be seen in
the Prisoner's Dilemma sense:  "If people are going to defect against me,
I/we should defect back preemptively!"

It can also be said that, to get a liberal, mug a conservative repeatedly.
"This repeat defecting is harming me and them.  Maybe we shouldn't always
defect, so they won't always defect against us?"