[ExI] Trump's lies

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 22:36:53 UTC 2016

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 4:52 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> ​> ​
> Apparently communications have leaked showing Huma Abedin was working with
> Dennis Cheng on Clinton Foundation business.

Dennis Cheng
​
once worked for the Clinton Foundation
​but resigned and
 now is employed by the Clinton campaign. What's illegal or immoral in
that?  Huma Abedin
​ once worked for the State Department but resigned and now works for the
Clinton campaign. ​
What's illegal or immoral in that?
​Every presidential candidate picks people they know and have worked with
before to run their campaign, and Clinton knows people in both the
foundation and the State Department. ​
 ​
What's illegal or immoral in that

> ​> ​
> He is being accused of supplying Clinton Foundation donor information with
> Abedin,

​
What's illegal or immoral in that? It's not secret, if somebody want
​s​
the Clinton Foundation donor information
​there is no need to go through any cloak and dagger nonsense, they can
just ask somebody that works there, or even easier just Google it.​

> ​> ​
> making it perfectly clear to the Foundation supporters what they were
> getting for their “donations.”

Both Bill
​Gates​
 and Warren Buffett have donated to the Clinton foundation because they
thought it was doing good work and
​was ​
saving lives, and I don't think either one of those men are fools
​ or crooks​
. Do you?

> ​> ​
> Clinton was selling access,
>> and funneling the profit through her “non-profit” organization.

​There is not a speck of evidence that the Clinton Foundation isn't exactly
what it says it is, a non-profit organization. And there is not a speck of
evidence that any money meant for the foundation was funneled into
​Hillary's personal bank account, and Hillary has put her tax returns
online for all to see from 1977 to today. Trump has not.

 John K Clark