[ExI] greatest date in history

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 17:49:55 UTC 2016

 but religious organizations don't have to, nobody knows what they do with
their money.

 John K Clark

I do.  The occasional missionary, but mainly a bigger church.  They spend
it on themselves - excluding the Salvation Army, which does a lot of good.
I suppose Catholic charities and others do some good work too, but I'd sure
like to know how much goes to Rome to buy more million dollar sculptures,
etc.

Do you imagine what voters would do if you tried to make religions file the
tax thing?  Senators and Congressmen do.

They don't pay local taxes either, such as for the upkeep of their roads.

Not how you would design a society if you were starting out, but difficult
to change once in place.  Too hot a potato.

bill w