[ExI] Bergson and Einstein are still debating the nature of time and change

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 13:34:08 UTC 2019

On Sat, Nov 30, 2019 at 11:58 PM Giulio Prisco via extropy-chat <

> *one needs some kind of visual, intuitive understanding (even if very
> imprecise) of what is really going on, otherwise one gets stuck.*

Although an engineer might It's hard for me to believe any productive
scientist could really believe in instrumentalism. How could you have any
passion for your work if after years of arduous effort you develop a new
theory but the only thing you can conclude from it is that if you set up an
experiment in a certain way the needle on a voltmeter will move from a 7 to
a 8?

 John K Clark