[ExI] housing again, was RE: sex again

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 18:11:40 UTC 2019

Needs?  Whose needs?  Just answer this question:

What are the things that a house (we are ignoring the outside, the yard,
right?) has to have for a women to move into it.  We can omit those things
that our forefathers (foremothers?) would have said, like running water and
electricity and a no-dirt floor.  bill w

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 11:40 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <