[ExI] The Thirty Meter Telescope is now officially dead

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 21:14:29 UTC 2019

I’m not sure that’s true. I went to some protests when I was younger that I’m not so sure I would go to today, if there was an exact same one.

In this instance: Tea Party, Occupy, etc. knowing what I know now about how they turned out.

Would probably still do FNB and worker’s rights though.

SR Ballard