[ExI] Rapamycin-like drug for anti-aging?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 16:51:51 UTC 2019

Many thanks.  I assume you got my email, sent to the group, which included
the web site of your doctor.  So I read it all.  I am already on metformin
for very borderline diabetes II.

I emailed your doctor and we'll see what he says.  I found Rapamune on
Wikipedia and it seems to be the one we are talking about - about $150 a
month with discount.  will also ask my pharmacist.  The prescription is for
30 pills, but you say take it once a week, eh?  So it really isn't $150 a
month unless you are taking 30 pills once a week!!

bill w

On Sun, Sep 8, 2019 at 10:54 AM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <