[ExI] Who has a vote that counts?

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 21:04:21 UTC 2020

This study may be of interest regarding cloth masks (it's not good news).
 Personally, I think properly fitted N95s WOULD make a big difference,
although they're very uncomfortable in heat or when worn for long periods
of time, and of course there is no easy way to get them outside of sources
with questionable provenance.

https://bmjopen.bmj.com/content/5/4/e006577

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 4:59 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <