[ExI] (no subject)

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 13:50:38 UTC 2020

it is one of those things that people without that instinct would
really rather not know.

spike

*This is the very reason I keep preaching about the word 'instinct'.
Nominal fallacy, for one.  OK - if you have the instinct you do it; if you
don't, you don't.  Can't get any more circular than that.  So, sorry, you
can't use instinct as an explanation.   bill w*

On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 8:25 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <