[ExI] Seeds of War

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 13:03:44 UTC 2020

 The
Chinese government certainly seems onboard with war judging by their
closure of our embassies and lack of conciliatory behavior.  stuart

Who started closing embassies first?  And have you seen any conciliatory
behavior out of Trump?  The very idea is foolish.  bill w

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 9:45 PM Stuart LaForge via extropy-chat <