[ExI] Jimmy 'the Greek' Snyder

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 17:24:59 UTC 2020

If you live in Harlem, policing your own block isn’t such a big deal. You know them and they know you.

But I do think a professional “police officer” and a civilian “peace officer” doing patrols together would be a really good thing. The type of people who do Cop Watch come to mind. Very unlikely to turn off a body cam, and very likely to report improprieties.

By switching up the pairs on a semi-regular basis, and allowing anonymous reports, I think that would be a good option.

Another option: 1 cop, 1 social worker.

SR Ballard