[ExI] US ?failed miserably? in wargame reportedly against China attack on Taiwan

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 17:14:56 UTC 2021

And in the time it takes them to do it, the US's nuclear strike capability
can be wrecked.

That aside, launching a counterstrike against China or Russia just means
more devastation visited upon the US in response.  Other actors might
plausibly be believed to not be able to strike back against a counterstrike.

On Mon, Aug 9, 2021 at 1:38 AM John Grigg via extropy-chat <