[ExI] libertarian city - from Quora

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 23:25:30 UTC 2021

 But the force would not be applied by police at the request of a king,
president or wealthy person. The difference is in who makes the rules and,
as a general principle, that the rules will the minimum required.

> --
Stathis Papaioannou   *And how is this different from what we have now?
People elected by the voters are in charge.  bill w*

On Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 6:18 PM Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat <