[ExI] Arrogance

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 20:42:49 UTC 2021

Why not Provence?  Tuscany?

The trouble with our country all stems from our government and its politics
and war machine.  The last necessary war was WWII.  Since then they have
made big messes all around the world and failed to clean them up.  I am so
glad to be out of Afghanistan - an unredeemable place that other countries
have had a go at and failed like we did.  Nobody could have succeeded no
matter how many trillions were spent.  Our government is still not
listening to us.  bill w

On Fri, Aug 27, 2021 at 3:17 PM MB via extropy-chat <