[ExI] Arrogance

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 19:23:46 UTC 2021

Since we are way down the list of free places, I wonder just what the data
show about people trying to emigrate to the free countries.  Are we way up
the list of popular places because we have so many welfare programs? (we
are 1st as Google just told me) And citizenship for those born here (sneak
across the border, have a baby, get permanent rights for your kid).  Plenty
of places are freer than we are, so I think it's the money they can get
here.  FYI, the top five destinations:
USA, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Russia, UK

Clearly, those going to Saudi ARabia and Russia are not looking for more
freedoms than they can find here or in Europe.   bill w

On Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 1:55 PM Max More via extropy-chat <