[ExI] those who are going to, did already

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 13:59:26 UTC 2021

My understanding is that Covid fairly often is being found to leave
permanent damage to the bodies/organs of the young and middle aged people
it infects, along with the elderly. The brain, the heart, lungs, etc., can
suffer long-term harm. It is definitely an even nastier virus than it
appears to be at first glance...

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210401/many-show-long-term-organ-damage-after-covid

On Sat, Jun 12, 2021 at 4:04 PM Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <