[ExI] ok this explains it

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 19:01:44 UTC 2022

 But Ari makes it sound like exposing that and stopping that is a bad
thing.  I don’t understand.  Can anyone explain please?

spike    What if a media company wanted to discriminate against some
political party?  It's a private company, so it's not illegal - true?
Making this transparent would be a terrible idea.  I can't see this coming
under equal time laws.  bill w

On Sat, Apr 30, 2022 at 1:43 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <