[ExI] knees and math: was RE: How Infinite Series Reveal the Unity of Mathematics

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 20:36:03 UTC 2022

'It's just age old buddy' - didn't say old age.  Physically we start down
hill as soon as we mature - sad thought for the day, eh?

Your knees usually begin to deteriorate because of: Your age: The most
common types of arthritis to cause knee deterioration and pain in aged
knees include *osteoarthritis* (worn out cartilage), rheumatoid arthritis
(autoimmune disease), gout (acid buildup in joints) and septic arthritis
(infected knee joint).  So you probably have the beginnings of
osteoarthritis  In the 50s there was a TV show that played the pop hits of
the week.  The guy was Snooky Landsen.  I saw him trying to sing an Elvis
song, I think it was Heartbreak Hotel, and it was the strangest thing I
have ever seen in music.  Dorkishness, nerdism, does not begin to describe
what he did to that song.  The show went off the air shortly after that.
bill w

On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 2:27 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <