[ExI] My guesses about GPTs consciousness

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 17:52:24 UTC 2023

I'm jealous.  I've never experienced taste and smell in dreams.
I want to know what "fanciful' is like so I can know the meaning of that
term in that context.
I bet someday we'll know which of all our objective descriptions of stuff
in the brain, is a description of that kind of subjective 'fanciful'.
And I'm looking forward to being able to say: "oh THAT is what that kind of
fanciful taste is like."

On Mon, Apr 17, 2023 at 11:21 AM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <