[ExI] My guesses about GPTs consciousness

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 19:17:01 UTC 2023

Interesting.  Yes.  I have dabbled a bit.  And Steven Lehar
<https://canonizer.com/topic/81-Mind-Experts/4-Steven-Lehar> learned much
of what he knows about consciousness through detailed documentation of
psychedelic trips.  He wrote a book on it.

And yes, your brain can render any knowledge it wants into the spirit
bubble world in our head
<https://canonizer.com/videos/consciousness?chapter=the+world+in+your+head&format=360>,
like being in two places at once, see stuff behind you, your knowledge of
your spirit traveling through knowledge of solid walls, the ego knowledge
of yourself ceasing to exist, (first person experiences no longer possible)
becoming one one with your knowledge of the world.

On Mon, Apr 17, 2023 at 1:09 PM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <