[Paleopsych] Did Osama miss his best chance?

Steve shovland at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 25 12:10:31 UTC 2004

The US has dropped dirty bombs all over Iraq
in the form of depleted uranium munitions.

"Depleted" makes them sound benign, but I
understand the DU will be radioactive for
many years.

We may find that many Americans who spend
time over there will begin to sicken and perhaps
die from exposure, not to mention a lot of Iraqi's.

I have also heard that the EPA gave an inappropriate
"all clear" regarding the air quality in NY after 911.
Those buildings were stuffed with asbestos and
other chemicals that can cause respiratory problems.
I have heard that many police and firemen who were
working in that area are retired on disability.