[Paleopsych] grappling w/EP

Alice Andrews aandrews at hvc.rr.com
Fri Oct 29 17:07:49 UTC 2004

Hi Nicholas,

I think I'd agree with this...though not sure it's what I was talking
about...But then again, honestly, I'm grappling, so maybe this is what I was
talking about!

Anyway, I came across this lovely quote while reading some evolutionary
epistemology the other day, and I think it's lovely:

"Evolution is a process in which information regarding the environment is
literally incorporated, incarnated, in surviving organisms through the
process of adaptation. Adaptation is for Darwininans, an increment of
knowledge." -Gerard Radnitzky

Thanks  for writing,

Alice