[Paleopsych] Re: paleopsych Digest, Vol 9, Issue 20

Alice Andrews andrewsa at newpaltz.edu
Wed Feb 23 18:17:50 UTC 2005

Hi Lynn,
Yes, thanks for reminding me re both of those guys in relation to the question (I like both of them!): I'll do a search for them and see if i can find that particular article!
Also...a while ago I was reading "The Age of Bifurcation: Understanding the Changing World" by Ervin Laszlo, and he had a wonderful few pages on how to be a materialist and spiritual at the same  time. He's speaking at a place in MA--and seems to be connected to WIE?--the place that Howard seems to be connected to...I wish I could go...
cheerys,
Alice