[ExI] Aquarium of the Bay Introduces New AR and VR Attractions

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 21:20:09 UTC 2017

 but hey, they are young, nothing can ever happen to them.  I was their age
once.  I think.

spike
Yeah, me too.  When I finally got my driver's license, at age 15, I
developed a little game I played often: I tried to see how close I could
come to parked cars in my right.  I swear it must have been a few inches in
several cases.  Braindead at age 15, and revived much later.  No, was not
drinking.  Hate to think what would have happened had I been. Once when a
freshman in college, we went over the bridge where there were no blue
laws.  Drank about fifteen beers and decided to chug a half pint of rum on
the way back to the dorm.  Woke up a few hours later having vomited all
over myself - was supine.  Stood in the shower fully clothed and felt lower
than whale shit.  Truly a miracle that I did not aspirate it and die right
there.   Did that stop me?  Hah.  I quit drinking age 56. High IQ does not
equal having other kinds of intelligence.

 bill w